Term of Service Agreement for Organisations
The following Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) is effective 1st August 2013.
- Kammoke A.B.N.: 32 716 057 783 ,(trading as; Practice Development Solutions, MindFit for Nurses and MindFit) a corporation existing under the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and the state of New South Wales and who can be contacted via:
- P.O. Box 10
Port Macquarie. N.S.W. 2444
- A company or a corporation or an organisation (hereafter referred to as organisations) existing under the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and the state of your Registered Office.
WHEREAS, Kammoke, is in the business of developing, providing and operating services relating to:
- educational services for individuals, groups or organisations
- personal and professional development
WHEREAS, this agreement contains Kammoke’s terms of engagement.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements herein contained, the parties hereto, intending, to be legally bound, agree as follows:
- 1. Services Provided
Kammoke is prepared to provide one or more of the following professional services or any other service as per mutual agreement, to an individual or organisation:
- Educational Workshops or Activities
- Team Building and/or Team Development Workshops
- Individual or Group Clinical Supervision
- Executive Coaching
- Rejuvenation Retreats
- Personal Development
- Professional Advancement Coaching
- Career Evolution Coaching
- Study Skills Coaching
- NLP Certification Training
- Educational Webinars
- Curriculum Development
- Student Facilitation
- 2. Calculation of Fees and Other Charges
Fees for professional services will be as per our advertised or agreed price for that service(s) including all activities, preparation, provision of equipment or resources and travel as per your proposal.
Kammoke reserves the right to apply a charge(s) for any services, items, activities or materials requested after the acceptance of the original proposal and not included in the original proposal.
- 3. Invoicing Arrangements
- A 20% deposit will be required on acceptance of the proposal.
- The balance is required 14 days after the provision of the service unless by previous arrangement.
- If applicable, the organisation will provide in a timely manner any order, purchase or reference numbers required to facilitate payment of invoices.
- 4. Termination of a Service by the Client:
Any notice of cancelation or rescheduling must be in writing and take effect from the time of receipt of the notice by Kammoke
- Over 7 days before the due time of the provision of the service and the service must be re-scheduled at that time.
- Under 7 days before the due time of the provision of the service and the service must be re-scheduled at that time and will incur a surcharge of 20% of the cost of that service
- Must be at least 14 days before the due time of the provision of the service.
- The organisation will be liable for all work up to the time the cancelation was received which will equivalent to deposit paid or an amount equivalent to 20% of the full cost of the service
- Cancelations less than 7 days before the due time of the provision of the service will require full payment.
- 5. Cancelation by Kammoke:
We have never double booked and have never had to cancel provision of a service.
If postponement is absolutely unavoidable, probably only due to serious illness, Kammoke will give as much notice as possible but will not be accountable for any costs incurred.
We will also endeavour to offer alternative dates at the time of postponement.
Kammoke may cancel this agreement and any incomplete services:
- If the organisation has outstanding amounts due to Kammoke.
- The organisation breaches the confidentiality of Kammoke (see 7 Confidentiality and Intellectual Property.)
- The organisation does not comply with this agreement.
- Kammoke forms the opinion, on reasonable grounds, that mutual confidence and trust does not exist between the parties.
- Kammoke believes, on reasonable grounds, that by continuing to act for the organisation, it may breach professional codes of practice or Kammoke’s own codes of practice or in any way be detrimental to any participant or the organisation or Kammoke.
Kammoke will not be accountable for any costs incurred.
- 6. Professional Indemnity:
Kammoke carries Professional Liabilities Insurance and can provide a Certificate of Currency if required.
- 7. Confidentiality and Intellectual Property:
Kammoke has policies to protect its rights and all organisations and/or individuals that have dealings with Kammoke.
For further information see our; Copyright; Privacy & Confidentiality and Intellectual Property Policies.
We reserve the right to terminate all agreements and future services with any organisation(s) and/or individuals and to take any and all legal action available to us, for any breaches of confidentiality and/or intellectual property of any information provided by Kammoke. In particular:
- Details and costs of any commercial agreements
- Content provided in any educational activity, promotional material, printed resources and material, on our web site or any activity we conduct.
- Disclose personal details
Kammoke is committed to maintaining; in strictest confidence, any and all information we receive as a result of collection of data in the process of conducting our business, or preparing and conducting any activities for organisations and/or individuals. We undertake not reveal any information, except where required by legislation.